Online Conference Registration is now closed. You can still register on-site while tickets are available.
Click here for hotel information
Multiple Events Covered by Registration
During the registration process you will have the opportunity to sign up for several important events that will be happening in parallel and in Boston alongside the main FOSS4G Conference.
- SOLD OUT
Workshops SOLD OUT
- Workshop packages are sold out, but if you have already purchased a package you can still sign up for available workshops.
- Over 40 hands-on workshops will be held at Harvard University covering a wide variety FOSS4G software and technology topics.
- Workshops will be held on Monday & Tuesday at The Harvard CGIS
- SOLD OUT
Co-Located JS.Geo Conference SOLD OUT
- The final allotment of 30 tickets just for JS.Geo are going on sale July 17th for $75 here: JS.Geo Website
- JS.Geo is a gathering for those with an enthusiasm for code and maps. In previous gatherings speakers included devs from organizations you know (Carto, Mapbox, Mapzen, ESRI, Cesium, IBM, etc.) as well as indie coders doing creative work
outside the traditional geospatial industry. It's a single day, single track event that moves fast so as to maximize the number of interesting people and ideas.
- JS.Geo registration is exclusive to FOSS4G attendees until July 15th.
- JS.Geo will be held on Tuesday near our conference venue at District Hall
- For more details, please visit the JS.Geo Website
- FOSS4G B2B
- Come see how a variety of businesses and sponsors are leveraging FOSS4G software while also giving back to the FOSS4G community.
- The Business-to-Business session wil be held on Tuesday at our conference venue The Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center
- Visit the B2B Page for more details.
- Co-located Fulcrum Live Conference
- Fulcrum Live is an all day event co-located with the FOSS4G Conference. Join Team Fulcrum, our partners, and user community on Tuesday, August 15th in Boston, MA for a full day of presentations, case studies, technical talks, and networking-
all centered around mobile field data collection, mapping, and analysis.
- Fulcrum Live is free to attend for FOSS4G registrants and is exclusive to FOSS4G attendees and Fulcrum users until July 15th. Seating is limited, so be sure to register early!
- To register and for more details, please visit the Fulcrum Live Registration Website
- Co-located DigitalGlobe Workshops
- DigitalGlobe invites you to attend special training sessions that will be conducted at the conference on Tuesday, August 15th:
- Registration is required to attend as space is limited for these special training sessions. Click on each training title to learn more and register to attend.
- Co-located GIS Cloud Training Sessions
- GIS Cloud is organizing co-located training event with the FOSS4G Conference on Tuesday, August 15th in Boston, MA in the room Harborview 3 from 9 am - 3 pm. The attendance is free for all FOSS4G visitors.
- Learn first hand about cutting-edge mapping technology that enables you to collaborate in real time on a map, mobile data collection in offline mode, listen to technical talks as well as diverse case studies from different communities around the world.
- To learn about Collaborative GIS Workflow with Comments and Attachments Related to Specific Features on Maps or How to Make Your Own Branded GIS Crowdsourcing App and more, be sure to visit the registration site and reserve your seat on time!
Click here for hotel information
||Thru May 16
|After May 16
|Main Conference Events
|Full 3 day registration
|Single day registration
|Thursday night Gala at Aquarium |
|Optional Workshops & Co-located Events
|Workshop package of 4 |
|Workshop package of 2 |
|Single Workshop |
|JS.Geo conference |
|Business to Business event
|Additional Aquarium Gala tickets |
Travel Grant Program
OSGeo is now accepting travel grant applications for FOSS4G Boston 2017. The Travel Grant covers a Full Conference Pass and an allowance for accommodation and meals/expenses. To learn more and fill out an application, please visit https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Travel_Grant_Programme_2017
Applications are due by July 7th, 2017!
Thank you to OSGeo and our private donors that made it possible for this program to be part of FOSS4G in 2017.
The Benefits of Early Bird - Now Closed
- Save $150 off the registration price, bringing down the price to attend to $650 from $800. Registration includes: 3 days of conference, conference meals & coffee breaks, Weds evening social, T-shirt and gift bag.
- Get a free ticket to the Thursday evening Gala at the New England Aquarium (a $50 value). Non-early bird registrants will need to purchase a Gala ticket in addition to registration
- Be among the first to have a chance to get a ticket to the Tuesday evening “Welcome Social” at the Harpoon Brewery. This special brew hall event is "first-come, first-served" as capacity at this venue is limited.
- Take advantage of significant discounts for workshops. The earlier you purchase and the more you purchase the better the deal.
Cancellations received 4 weeks prior to the conference (July 17, 2017) will receive a refund minus a $100 administrative fee. Cancellations received after that date are not eligible for refunds however substitutions will be allowed.